You're looking for Gratitude Affirmations, 75 for every day and this post provides just that! The law of attraction tells us that we attract what we focus on and there's no better way to focus on the positive than with gratitude affirmations for every day!
Why use Gratitude Affirmations?
Science has proven time and again that there is a multitude of health benefits, both mental and physical, that come with practicing using gratitude affirmations. In fact, there are some true researched health benefits of practicing gratitude. So many that I wrote a whole post about it so be sure and check that out next.
Look, it's no secret to any of us that life doesn’t always go the way that we want it to. Things will happen to us that are stressful, painful, and heartbreaking. But one thing remains constant. We all have the ability and freedom to choose how we respond to the things that happen to us. I know it can be really hard sometimes, but we do have a choice.
Often, even if your situation doesn't change, you will notice a significant difference in your quality of life and improvement in your mental health when you shift the way you choose to think.
One way to find more joy in life is by practicing daily gratitude affirmations. When you become intentional about being more grateful, over time you will become more positive.
So give some of these gratitude affirmations a try!
How to Use Gratitude Affirmations
I hope that you find at least a couple of gratitude affirmations on the list below that resonate with you today. You can use these suggestions as is to get you started, or you can personalize them and make them more unique to your own experiences.
I suggest starting by repeating 3-5 of these as often as you can. It could be daily, multiple times a day, or even weekly. Say them out loud or to yourself or even write them down.
The more you practice gratitude, the quicker you will start to see your mindset shift.
For the morning
- Waking up to a new morning is a blessing.
- The new opportunity that every day brings with it is a clean slate and I get to create my day.
- I have endless possibilities ahead of me for today.
- I am thankful that I am choosing to live with more gratitude and positivity today. I know that as I continue to choose gratitude, more good things will happen to me.
- I choose joy in the small simple moments today.
- I choose peace today.
- I am grateful for my comfortable bed and the blankets and pillow that I often take for granted.
- I'm grateful that I rested my body and feel energized for the day ahead.
- For the cup of coffee and breakfast that will fuel me as I get started on my day.
- I am thankful for the smell of coffee in the morning.
- For the light coming through my window and the blessing of sunshine on my skin first thing in the morning.
- That I have the power to impact someone’s life positively today. The words I say and how I treat other people can make a true impact on their life.
- Today I choose to compliment people when I see something good in them. I choose to say the words to them out loud.
- I have an opportunity today to help someone else and in turn, help myself.
- For the parts of my life that are going well right now. I appreciate these things while they are here with the full awareness that things won’t always be the way they are.
- The ability to get in touch with my loved ones with the click of a button whether it’s via text, a call, an email, a message on social media, or a Facetime.
- I am thankful for the indulgences that I will partake in today. Even if that's just doing my gratitude affirmations.
- That I have things to look forward to. Whether they are today, this weekend, or next month.
- I am thankful to myself for working toward my goals and dreams. For continuing to take one small step in the right direction. I recognize that over time, the seeds I am sowing now will bear fruit.
- I find gratitude in knowing there is a space between what happens to me and how I respond to it. And I am thankful that I am able to stay in that space and decide what my response will be to the things that happen to me. I choose to respond with love.
- I am thankful that I have choices in life. I can choose the thoughts I focus on and the perspective with which I approach life.
- I am thankful for the ability to make someone’s day better
- That there are people in my life who will make my day brighter today.
- I am thankful that change in life is always guaranteed. That I will get to have new experiences on this new day.
- I am attracting people in my life who help me realize that I am perfect and unique just the way I am.
- That I have the ability to be the best version of myself. That I can be better than yesterday and continue to take steps to improve myself every day.
- I can find peace in knowing that it’s ok if I don’t feel like doing anything productive today. I can unplug and the work will still be there for me tomorrow.
- I have the freedom to choose who I let into my life. I choose to surround myself with people who are positive, uplifting. I choose to surround myself with people who make me want to be better.
- I am thankful that I get to have new experiences and learn new lessons today.
- I am thankful for the lessons that are hidden in the hardest times. I can face the pain knowing that there will be some good from it in time.
For self love
- I'm thankful for the hard times because I know they are building character in me.
- I am thankful to myself for taking the time to reflect on my day and consider all the good things around me.
- I am allowing myself to feel what I feel, even if it is sadness or anger.
- I am beautiful just the way I am.
- I will take time today to take care of my body by eating nourishing foods, moving my legs, and honoring my boundaries.
- I am grateful for having experienced heartbreak or the ending of a relationship because that means I truly loved. I know that over time, I will take lessons away from the heartbreak that I can bring into my new relationships. These experiences will help me provide empathy for a friend going through a similar experience.
- I am thankful that I am learning to say no to things that do not serve me and yes to things that bring me joy. I find joy in practicing gratitude affirmations.
- That I have the ability to stop and be still and appreciate the small moments.
- For the experiences I have had in my life that have shaped me into who I am today. Because who I am is intricate and beautiful.
- I am thankful for my childhood, the good and bad times that made me the strong person that I am today.
- I love myself and focus on the good parts of me that make me who I am.
- For the traits I was born with. The parts of my personality that I tend to take for granted because I forget they are unique to me.
- The human ability to connect with those around me through good conversation and vulnerability.
- I am doing the best I can and I am proud of myself for that.
- I feel happy and excited for the future I am shaping for myself.
- I am thankful for a day full of new memories and lessons.
- For all the things I accomplished today.
- Clean, warm water and soap so that I can clean my body and feel refreshed
- The experiences that I had today. Especially the ones that helped me grow in some way. I am thankful I did my gratitude affirmations.
- For the unexpected things that came up today that gave me an opportunity to practice patience.
- For the moments today that I played or laughed.
- Laughter is medicine for my soul.
- I'm grateful for the time I got to spend outside today in nature and soak in the world that is so much bigger than me but I get to be a part of.
- For someone who made me smile today or someone who I was able to make smile.
- My health and having a body that carried me through the day.
- The ability to calm my anxiety through breath work, meditation, and shifts in my thoughts.
- I can exercise my body and see my body change and become stronger.
- For my pet who gives me unconditional love and for the comfort they bring to my heart.
- I am grateful for the human capacity to love and be loved. That I am able to emotionally connect with the people in my life.
- That I chose to listen and be present in conversations that happened during my day today.
- For clean water to quench my thirst, and abundant food to ease my hunger.
- The ability to read and for people who write books that impact my life and give me new perspectives. I am thankful for what I read today.
- Music that is able to change my mood and deepen my reflection.
- I have a job that provides me the independence to be creative.
- I am grateful for colleagues who offer help when I have a stressful day.
- For the support that my boss provides me when I am going through something in my personal life.
- I am thankful that I can step outside my door and be surrounded by nature.
- For the sounds of birds and wind in the trees.
- The songs that I listen to over and over again like an old friend.
- I am thankful for random text messages from old friends.
- That I don’t have to change who I am to be loved or appreciated.
- I am thankful for the food that I am able to nourish my body with. For the smells and tastes that go with eating.
- For a conversation, I’ve had with a loved one or close friend today.
- I am thankful for the relationships in which I can be fully myself and accepted and loved as I am.
- For this beautiful life that I get to live and for another day full of small, simple blessings.
Gratitude Affirmations are a great way to practice gratitude and reap the health benefits of gratitude like rewiring your brain, boosting your immune system, and improved sleep.
In this post, I shared 75 gratitude affirmations for you to use in your daily life and I really hope at least one resonated with you! <3
If you liked any of these affirmations, please let me know...I LOVE hearing from you. Get in touch in the comments below or on instagram @mallorythedietitian!
If you want to dig in deeper, here are some posts you may like!